"Alone, even doing nothing, you do not waste your time. You do, almost always, in company. No encounter with yourself can be altogether sterile: Something necessarily emerges, even if only the hope of some day meeting yourself again." (E.M. Cioran)

Thursday, December 24, 2009

That Time Of Year Again


Another year winding up and I find myself more time-poor than ever.
Since I live very close to the city centre, I get to see the worst of what comes with the end of year meltdown in Sydney town. Sweltering weather, sunburnt tourists, inebriated people everywhere and the usual orgies of over-consumption. And then there are the music and arts festivals......
Anyway, I'll try to do some posting when I can and I should warn you that I'm going to start putting some music tracks up shortly as well - some tracks of mine and a friend's. - just some things we've been working on (most likely more of his, due to my work commitments). They're available for public listening and download on fairtilizer under the names Hieronymous and Onni in the meantime.

No comments: